Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One more week here

We met with the team of doctors here and decided that we need to finish out what our insurance will cover for inpatient care. I think if our insurance covered more, they would want her to stay longer because she can get such a great routine of intense therapy all day!
After we go home, she will continue therapy in outpatient, but it will not be daily like it is here.
That would be better daily, but it doesn't work that way I guess.

Today was the most progress we've seen yet! They had her walk all the way to the elevators, go to the first floor, then to the other end of the hospital to see a HUGE ginger bread house. Then they walked back, and took the stairs, doing a total of 24 stairs!
WAHOOO!
That was exciting!

I don't have a picture for her therapy today because they are having me stay away to help her rely on expressing herself to the therapists, not me.
She is doing well with it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment